Our peppers are going crazy. We've never tried peppers before and they're doing GREAT!
So for my brothers and sisters. Remember this stuff that dad had growing in our yard like, everywhere? Especially in the front gate area? Well, I remember he brought some cuttlings over to Nelia's a long time ago and now SHE has this in HER front yard. Last time we were there, I picked a few pieces (2-3) and brought them home in wet toilet paper. NOW look at what I've got!!! Dad's old ground cover!!!!! It's also doing well here and if any of you want some of it, let me know.

Here's another ground cover taking over in our back yard plant garden (not the food garden). Looks like weeds, but it's not.

It's actually from Karen's old garden in California! Here's what those will look like in a year or so. They're actually garlic chives that Camm sent us. We've split the bunch several times and last year tossed the few hundred seeds they produced into our plant garden as another ground cover since they're very resiliant in the Houston heat, looks great, and aren't too tall. Garlic chives anyone?!!??!