Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

Today is 10 years. And it's been a great ten years. Just look at our past blogs to see what's happened in just the last 5 years or so to see for yourself.

Karen got me this watch I just LOVE. I've had 4 of these over the past 15 or so years.

1st one, accidentally lost
2nd one, gave away to someone who needed it more than I did while on my mission
3rd one, accidentally left it in my pant pocket (in the washing machine)
4th one--this one.

They're pretty pricey little buggars, but to me, there's no comparison to this watch.

Thanks, babe.

I got Karen tickets to this place in Houston--see the three levels?

Here's a blow up of the lower level only (orchestra). I got row "B" (as in second row of seats, dead center) for Seinfeld!!!! That's where we'll be on the 29th of May. The pit seats are shown here, but pit seats are not permanent seats and they're actually slightly below the level of the stage--blah. So, I'm pretty happy with our seats.