Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 3

Hanauma Bay picture taken from the internet. This is what it really seemed like while we were there (but my pictures never come out as real as it looks in real life and I'm not a pro at photoshop or anything, so this is what it was really like.
Here's what my camera says it looked like--pretty similar, but not as good as the one above.
LONG line forming for the next batch of people waiting to get down to the beach.
Snorkling with Camm was SO fun. He can go SO deep and shows you all SORTS of stuff you'd NEVER otherwise see.


When Camm and I rested to let the girls go out, the trees above me with the blue sky were too much to pass up. This is NOT photoshopped.
After a long day of snorkling.
We went horsback riding too and the Kualoa Ranch.


Several movies have been filmed here. I only took picts of the ones I remember seeing the backgrounds from.



Views from the horseback ride.