Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 2

The best coconut pancakes EVER!!! Aloha Swap Meet! (lots os shirts, luggage, and homje decor products from China). If I can buy 8 shirts for 20 dollars and they're making a profit on those shirts, think about THAT before you buy a Hollister shirt for $29.99 again.
All aboard the pineapple express! Where you can see coffee plants, sugar cane fields, pineapple bushes, etc.
Sweet and Juicy!
YUM!

Had to do it.
Camm having a wild time after riding the pineapple express!
For those of you who don't know how to get to Kawela bay, this is the EASIEST way to get there. Less than 100 yards from the beach front with HUGE trails you can walk on to get there. Coming from Turtle Bay, just follow the fence til you see this sign on your right. Park the car, and walk on the left hand side here. Coming from Sunset beach side just look for a fruit stand on your LEFT which will be RIGHT in front of this fence ending. I recommend it to all!
Judy's favorite beach in all of Oahu. A secluded beach with sea turtles, salm shores, and plenty of shade.
On the trail from the fence to the beach, you'll pass by this famous LOST set where the monstor of black smoke is always chasing people (and polar bear).
Romy's garlic shrimp. He LOVED it!!!!! Though, he at the legs, shell, and ALL. Apparently you can eat them and not get sick/die says the ichtheologist. I think I'll stick with peeling them though.
Judy opted for corn after she heard I went to the ER last time from going into some sort of anaphalactic shock in 2006 after eating here. SO worth it though.
La'ie point. This entire side is a huge ledge where the waves some crushing underneath you. Camm wouldn't go out on the ledge like I did. You can tell how far back it is cause this fisherwoman is out on one!
Camm looking out on the point.
Karen at the Ala Moana shopping center (mall) waiting for some California Pizza Kitchen in her Hawaiian shirt. ; ) There were SO many rainbows EVERY day there. Guess that's why it's on the license plates on the cars.