
Hiking Diamond Head on our first morning.

This is the shortest bench EVER.

Camm looking at the top of Diamond Head

Camm's view.

Coming down Diamond Head. Judy did a great job!

We stopped by Sandy beach to see the beat-'em-up waves and Camm checked out the tide pools.

Lanikai (voted top beach in the USA for the past 10 years)



Camm and Judy were just kicking it here--total relaxation.

Camm and I went snorkling and then came back into the bach and let the girls go out.

I saw this guy who made me feel better about how hairy I am.

Anyway, while the girls were out in the water, Camm fell asleep from all of the snorkling we did (a solid hour). Note his new underware and where his sleeves on his shirt are.

Needless to say, Camm forgot to put on sunblock and was sleeping a good long while. Here's his aftermath.

I went bodyboarding at Kailua just up the road after we left Lanikai and ate at Maui Tacos.

Camm and Judy saying hi to me. The wind was so strong here that they were literally eating sand sitting at the top of this hill. I read in the Honolulu Advertiser (newpaper) on the way home that Kailua has only recently (within the past 6 months) had extreme erosion of their beach. Karen and I both did NOT remember the roots sticking out, the large drop offs on the sand beaches, etc. That's because it wasn't there last time. That was all very new. They're working to rectify it by taking out trees and other beach saving efforts, but it will take a long time for nature to work it all out.