It's been a warm winter, so we've had lots of outdoor time. It's been
so beautiful with the sun and 70 degree weather.
Creekwood Nature Area
Another place, within walking distance of our house...
And yes, somehow Chase is always wet....
He was trying to find gold so he wouldn't have to go to school anymore...
Grant found a baby turtle sunning! He was so cute. It was fun to watch him swim away.
Spent a lot of time paying hockey with the neighborhood...we love where we live
And hanging in the tree....
Chase is always building in the garage. Here he's making a mind
control machine so we'll all do what he wants.
The cooler nights were perfect for fires...
And my birthday! It was a fabulous day. We did presents, dinner, had some relax time -
it was a great day with my favorite people in the entire world. :)
Chase got me chocolate and Grant got me earrings. They know me so well!
I got all teary because Jason got me tickets to see the Provo City Temple
open house!! I talked about wanting to see this when they announced it
years ago. We used to have stake conference there and Provo is such a special
place for us. It's a trip just for us for 3 days to Utah. Awesome present!
I was so surprised and shocked. I had no idea he was planning this.
We've had so much fun this winter!


























