For my birthday, Jason surprised me with a trip to Utah to see the new
Provo Temple open house. I had mentioned years ago that I wanted to go when
it was done, and he remembered! It was all planned by him. It was awesome.
He planned it so his mom would be in town to help with the boys. She is so nice
to help us out. It was so fun - it was about 48 hours total time in Utah but so much fun
to be together and do things he planned and spend time with just us.
Lola with the boys
Right off the airplane Jason took me snowmobiling. Fun! We've never been!
The best part was the scenery you could see....amazing!
The next day we went to BYU and the temple. It was so fun to see BYU!
We couldn't believe how quiet it was though. EVERYONE had headphones on!
We didn't remember that from our days there. I remember lots of laughing and talking
in between classes. It was crazy to see how much it's changed - here's a new building!
So pretty! It was so fun to go to a dedication. Jason's first time!
I can't wait to take the boys to one.
It was an awesome trip! Happy birthday to me!








