Saturday, May 03, 2008

Funny Pictures of G-money and recent happenings

Drewling on Dad
Lol--this kills me. Karen hides/rotates some of his toys so he doesnt get bored with them all. I think he found her hiding spot in this one. Now whenever it's quite and you don't know where he is, this is what you'll generally find.
that's a piece of tupperware on his head
making bread with mom
he does this new thing where he opens his mouth and gasps when he sees something neat or wants you to be excited
Karen captured a good one of him playing on a hill
TAKE, me out to the baaaaaaaaaaal game . . .
Enjoying the game
He looks huge here--or i'm shrinking in size.
Having fun in the Houston sun. He love just pushing this thing around. Too bad he never gets inSIDE it and scoots around though! Maybe I'll squish in there and he can push ME around.
I love this new hat Karen got for him.
At the game, my mtc companion was there. Do you see him? He's in this picture.
There--I zoomed in so you could see him better. He's right in the center of the picture. Say hello to David and Michelle Ochoa!!!!!!! He's there with some friends of his--Jared and Becky I believe.
They came over and sat next to us towards the end of the game. Cute newlyweds.