Sunday, April 13, 2008
Back on the Bandwagon
I LOVE the try cool weather flowing through town now. These end tables are going to be done before I know it! I've got maybe one more day of working on them and then it's onto finishing them! They are going to be SO heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaahahahahahahaha. awesome.
I love you Hammock stand! After 10 years of having left Brazil, I can finally enjoy what I purchased for myself. I've NEVER had a place to put my awesome hammocks--until yesterday. Here I am on my relaxing Sunday afternoon. G-unit loves them too!
In the background of the picture below, you'll see our garden now has three blackberry plants and three blueberry plants. We're good to go now for this growing season!
I bought Karen some flowers from a shop downtown on Friday. They are in this area that shuts down for the weekend so if some flowers aren't purchased normally thourgh the week, they sell them cheap on Fridays after 2:30 PM. I stopped by and bought these all for 6.50 (taxes included); enough for two vases. Sah-WEET deal. The house smells magnificent!!!
