Well, all of that I did on my own before I got the gift certificates for my birthday! So this is the post where you find out what you got me. Mom--you got me a router and a router table! Here's the table, the router I didnt take pictures of, but I'll post those next time. The table is AWESOME!!! I built the frame for it of course, but now the table is flush with my table saw so they are the same height! SUPER!!!

Jon--I know this may not SEEM exciting, but this is what you got me thus far--drawer slides (they can hold up to 100 lbs of weight!!!! Too bad DVD's don't weight 4 lbs each so I can take advantage of their strength!

You also got me some MUCH needed drill bits and a nice freaking METAL RULER!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Although I'll use a good share of wood glue, I'm also going to use some screws and nails--and these bad boys add up!

Now for the big DADDY--my DADO blade set. Just to let you know bro--these are going on ebay for 75 bucks PLUS shipping and higher. They are SO FREAKING NICE. This, besides being the only thing stocked at lowes, are made by Freud--one of the finest and highest names in woodworking. Basically I can use this to make dado cuts, rabbit cuts, and so forth. These will make my table saw kick some bajor wood BUTT! Thanks yo. I still have a little left on my cards from everyone--Susan, your gift card will go to a router bit and combined with what's left on jon's card, will buy be two of my last three pieces of wood I need to complete my project. Wish me luck everyone. It's going to take me a LONG time, but I'm excited.

Again--THANK YOU everyone. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!