First of all, we have a picture of the Mall! I'd like to point out a few features. First of all, as the sign says:, "Here, quality is not expensive." This just goes to show that you don't need to spend a lot during the holidays to get some good quality items for your loved ones. I'm not sure the mall is open anymore though; as evidenced by the toilet bowl conveniently located outside so you don't have to worry about soiling your pants before you find the bathroom (which always seemed to be the case as a child--it was always a race between me and my belt buckle, zipper, and button on my pants). They offer free exercising equipment to the right of the unisex restroom also. So in case your kids get too roudy, you can send them outside into the heat or cold and have them bike a few miles while you enjoy your shopping experience. I'm not sure about the tires--maybe part of the auto department?
It's interesting in this town. There are only so many people that live here, but they've learned some basic business lessons rather well. First of all, supply and demand. With only so many cusotmers available, not everyone can be open every night (Restaurants). So, in fact, they've all come to agreements such that each restaurant is open only during certain days and times. One Mexican restarausnt closed on all Sundays and Tuesday, while the other Mexican restrausnt opens. That way, they're not really competing. They've all agreed to NOT compete, and therefore, everyone wins! Anyway, it's pretty coolio. This place is open only on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. It's in Dunn, but if Dunn, TX consists of 15 miles of complete cotten fields and one restrauant, then I guess I've seen Dunn, beceause there is LITERALLY, NOTHING except this restaurant for 15 miles in any direction.
Right across the road from my hotel, is this place: The Ace Rat Hole. I'm speachless.

Down town, or should I say, in the square, you'll see this place. It reminds me of Napolean Dynamite; and I quote: "I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

Finally, you'll see a picture of the place I eat, like, EVERY day. I've eaten EVERYTHING I could possibly want to try on this menu. Lunch, Dinner, day in, day out, I eat here: The Shack. One day, if you're lucky, I'll take you here. It's actually rather interesting. This and the mexican place I like to go to when I'm out here, in The Middle of Nowhere, TX. Lates!!!
Jason
