
Well, if you've always wondered but never seen what paradise would be like, now is your chance. I'm posting some pictures here of a paradise in my own garage. I've already told Karen that if I could, I'd setup a sleeping bag on this puppy and get some of the best sleep in the world. Making this thing really reminded me of my dad. He used to make a bunch of whatever type stuff out of whatever wood he found lying around. Now that I think of it, I never recall him actually going to the lumber store to buy wood, but somehow, he always seemed to find some and concoct some sort of garage or lawn furniture. So, here is my stab at it. And I MUST say, I'm rather pleased with my work.

Notice these spiffy little shelves I made! This is where my drill and drill bits are housed. The nails, screws, and sander are also on their own shelves. It's like a little Japanese hotel, but for my tools. No one steal my entrepreneurial idea here!!!

Finally, you'll see a picture of my neato torpedo wet/dry shop vac. This too, reminds me of my dad's old one. Except--his was red and he had two boys that trashed that thing by sucking up too much water, dust, and other unecessary debris.