Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!



Well, firs of all, I'm not sure what's up with my stupid blog. I detest programming, so although I've tried to analyze the HTML, I refuse to put more time into it than I already have. We'll all just have to figure out a way to deal with it, or if I get enough complaints (namely from Karen), I'll just change the look and feel (template) and it'll fix itself.

OK--onto bigger and better things! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! yessssssssssssss. I just received an AMC card in the mail from my company. SWEET! I also received a miniature
digital camera from them!!! It's pretty small!

So, as I stated before, it's christmas time!!! Here I am hanging my lights!!!! This year was the hardest as I had to put the hooks in, but from now it's going to take me like 5 minutes to put these bad boys up. It's not much for lights, I agree, but I bought the LED energy efficient ones and they are suprisingly pricey! Each year we'll add more here and there until we've got a nice collection. It's pretty for now I think.

We bought ourselves a couch!!!! It's our super Guildcraft!!! I absolutely LOVE it. I haven't been home to really take it all in as much as I would like to, but there will be time. I LOVE it!!!! It took us the entire year to save up for this puppy and I'm so happy we were able to get it.


This brings me to the fact that we've added a few things in this room since we last posted pictures of our home--such as the grandfather clock my mother gave us. I LOVE that thing too. Turning around in the center of this room you'll see my shelf I put up, the new Bombay computer table, our super (and real) Christmas tree, and our new blinds and rod!!! This room is my favorite place in the house right now (besides RIGHT in front of the fireplace when it's roaring).


Finally, here's that fireplace (I just cleaned it out in this picture). On the right you'll see our new reclinding leather chair!!!! It's a little nippy to sit in right now because of the cool weather, but when it heats up in the summer, I'm sure we'll build a better bond/relationship together. ; )