
OK--as soon as you walk into the bathroom you see this: the shower door and the toilet door (closed right now). The bathroom door is open (hence you seeing inside), but literaly behind the open door is another door that leads to the master closet (next, final post).

Just ot the right of the shower is the tub--decorated with some tid bits I've bought Karen while I was out of town for work earlier this past Spring.

If you open that bathroom door, you'll see this little room--my relaxation room. This door to close this heavily fartinated area was an upgrade--VERY well worth it!

stepping up on the tub you can look down on whoever's in the shower and talk with them--not that I do this very often ; )

Here's from the door again and you can see some additional decorations including one of my oil pastel impressionist paintings. Oh--I have one more bathroom one I'll have to post on the next entry.