Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Master Bedroom

This is our bedroom. Yes, those are speakers I'm using as a night stand. More paintings also that Karen was deciding to get framed so we can hang them up. Oh, this is looking in fromt he door near the celing. Oh yeah, and my dream catcher so I dont have bad dreams.







Same view point just looking to the left now.







standing near window on other side of the bed. Door on the left leads to hallway, door to the right leads to master bath.








Same vantage point as above but looking at my Magnavox TV bought in 1990. Notice the router in the very corner on the floor.







Ahhhh--my home network. It's centered in the master bedroom. The cable comes out of the TV, and the three holes on the right feed to the family room, the den room, and near the PHONE jack near the bed. That way, if we ever decide to drop cable internet and go with DSL, I can put the DSL router near the bed (where the phone line is), and then run the internet FROM there TO the bottom of these three outlets you see here. From there, it will go into the router, and two router lines head out to the family room and the den room. If that doesn't make sense to anyone, that's ok--it was primarily for Aaron anyway. I wired the house for gigabit speed. Too bad I will never have a fast enough connection to take advantage of it. WAHOO!!!! Only items remaining are the master bath and master closet.

Lates!