Monday, September 12, 2005

Front entry

So after you walk through that front door, you'd be looking at where I'm standing to take this picture. The front door is that white door with the half moon design on it. The mirror and iron candle holders was Karen's brilliance at work. Yes, I painted that painting. Oh--Karen would want me to mention the red rugs. They really do add to the warmth of the home.

Just to the left of that door from the point of view of this shot is our den room (see below).


Den room with book shelf (with Pooh decorations) and grandfather clock (thanks mom for the clock; for those who didn't know, she moved to Utah and couldn't take everything with her).







ahhhh, our new desk courtesy of the Bombay Co. and of course, (from left to right) the computer/printer/monitor, and shredder. Just above the printer on the wall is the following:






An oak clock I made! SWEET!!!








Besides Karen's sexy booty, you'll see the hope chest in it's finished state as a secret preview of a post in the near future documenting the stages of the hope chest. It's by the far the coolest project I've taken on thus far.