Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Chase turns 11!

I can't believe it, but Chase is 11!!!! I know I say this every year, but the time just flies! We had such a fun day celebrating his birthday. We still had to change things due to the pandemic, but we had so much fun being together. And it's made us create some really fun new traditions (like piƱatas!) that we would have never thought of without Covid-19. 


We opened gifts, went go-carting, ate pizza and hamburgers, and had a blast celebrating how great Chase is. He's still so creative and fun. He wants to be a movie director when he grows up. He is a great brother, is very artistic, good at his home school, and love to build forts. He likes to be dressed nice and loves expensive things like watches and cologne, and yet is kind and compassionate and giving. We love him so much and are so thankful he's a part of our family!