Friday, June 05, 2009

Ludacris is a Lunatic

ok--so i heard this song . . . and i've heard this song countless times before, but never really listened to the lyrics... i did this time.. and i thought... what in the WORLD?!?!
alicia keys and ludicris' song, like you'll never see me again.

Every time Every time I see you I see you I say I say
That tomorrow that tomorrows never promised today-day

so he's saying you can't tell what the future holds. he's saying this in reference to his relationship...and that's true.... i would have worded it more clearly... but, I can handle that.

[Verse 1: Alicia Keys]
If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
Was it everything that you were looking for?
If I couldn't feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I'd be wishing you were here
To be everything that I'd be looking for
I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
'Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed

ok--she's obviously in love and saying, let's enjoy what we have today. and when i say enjoy today, apparently she expects it to be that amazing kiss/hookup experience every time:

[Chorus: Alicia Keys]
So every time you hold me
Hold me like this is the last time
Every time you kiss me
Kiss me like you'll never see me again
Every time you touch me
Touch me like this is the last time
Promise that you'll love me
Love me like you'll never see me again
Oh Oh Ohhhhh

whew--that was a nice ride. thanks alicia. now time for ludacris. let's start with him telling us his name. when I speak, I often preface it with my name. Jason, like this. Jason, or like this! Jason, this is fun!!!!

[Verse 2: Ludacris]
Luda
Everytime I see you I squeeeeze you like you my teddy bear baby
Got ya hand on the wheel and ya peddle to the metal
Pretty woman you drive me craaaazy
Got you by my side and I really can admit that I never thought you would go

oh.. so she's gone... dangit... that's what we've been anticipating... you can't ever tell what the future holds... they should enjoy the time together while they have it... and she apparently is gone.. did she die? she she leave him for another man? let's find out . . .

I might of did my thang on the side with some chick but I never thought you would know
What was I thinkin I must have been drinkin tryin bring that drama

ohhhhhhhhhhh.. she left you because you're a MORON . . . (eyes rolling waaaaaay up and over to the other side, lips puckering up . . . ) i must have been drinking??? because when you're drunk, that's a reasonable excuse to having an affair. ludacris: Alicia--i was DRUNK! alicia: Oh. Well, in that case. Nevermind. I thought you were just cheating on me while you were sober. . . . ???

Hanging out at all times of the night with the fellas and disappear just like Osama

Ok--why did you say osama? are you retarded? how does osama even FIT into a song about your love, and subsequent affair? did you just want to seem hip with what's going on in the real world? . . . Osama. . . . Really?!?!?!!? Do your friends go into hiding in a cave, make crazy mysterioso videos while apparently having affairs in these mysteriouso caves?

Runnin like Obama, I'm a liar I should've been ashamed

running like obama?!?! you go from hiding like osama, to running like obama--they have NOTHING to do with each other except for the fact that they rhyme. could you really not come up with ANYthing else?!!?!? let me help you Ludacris. . . . Hiding like a Solenodon, running like i'm in a marathon . . . . ok, so that's not that good either, but it sure beats the random references to osama and then haphazardly to obama!!!!

Playin it like the station this is just real life this is not a game

did you mean to switch the work "just" around and really say "real life, not just a game?" . . . because "just real life". . . i mean,real life's supposed to be something important, and then to preface it with the word, "just" ?!?!?! doesn't that contradict the point of saying real life . . . and when you said play it like a station, i assume you mean like a PLAYstation, but it didn't fit in the stanza . . . so you just chopped off the worl play and hoped we'd all understand you . . . nice skillz

And I'm insaaaaaaaane for ya

oh--you're insane alright.

I feel the paaaaaain for ya

I'm feeling pain right now.

Stand all under my umbreeella
I'll shield the raaaaaaain for ya

you will shield the rain? or the umbreeeella will? and when you say raaaaain like that, it makes it seem like you making reference to the song by fat joe called "make it rain." do you then mean you're going to sheild alicia from money falling from the sky? again--you are you just tyring to use something hip to bring attention to YOUR song even though it has NOTHING to do with what you're rapping about??? ugh. can someone please bring me a large magnet so I can hard delete the sectors of my hard drive with this song on it, please?

Drop Drop drip drip shed a tear
Cause I'm right here and I'm a lick it off
Tock Tock tick tick the clock goes
Unbutton your clothes and I'm a get em off
Get it off real quick Get it off real quick

what the... you're going to lick the tears off of her face? she's crying because you had an affair. . . and all you can think about is licking her face?????? Even if you WERE in a different situation with alicia, Luda, you were happy, things were smooth, no affair had happened, whatever, i'm not sure how much of a fan she'd be of you licking her FACE. who ARE you? this isn't a jim carey movie. so yes--she's crying and all you can think of or say is stuff about wanting to get her in bed. women are mysterious and i don't understand everything they do or think all the time, but based on what little i DO know, i'm not sure this is really going to happen, luda. maybe i should start calling you luna instead; as in . . . lunatic

Ludacris let me make it up toooo ya

oooooooooooooooohhhh!!! You licking her face and telling her to strip while she's crying because you had an affair will "make it up to her!!!!" I'll make it up to you by being the same horny pig that got me into this mess in the first place. by the way, i may have a disease now.

Every time we hug we kiss we touch
Makes me wanna make love to yaaa

big surprise.

I'm a rock your world you rock my world
You make my every-day
Ludacris and Alicia keys and I'm a make ya saaay

[Chorus: Alicia Keys]
So every time you hold me
Hold me like this is the last time
Every time you kiss me
Kiss me like you'll never see me again (Can you do that for me baby?)
Every time you touch me (See we don't really know)
Touch me like this is the last time (See everyday we never know)
Promise that you'll love me (I want you to promise me)
Love me like you'll never see me again (Like you'll never see me again)
Oh Oh Ohhhhh

sure--she's going to say all of that great stuff about you now that you've offered her your hairy, nasty, seconds. aaaaaaaaaand back to the idiot (thank goodness luda didn't try to have another verse in here. i think the one he had above was enough for all of us.

[Outro x3: Ludacris]
Every time Every time I see you I see you I say I say
That tomorrow that tomorrows never promised today-day