
relaxing on our own LOST island.

Now, between the above picture and the ones below, we headed to Waimea Bay for some snorkling and swimming, but we didn't use the digital camera for those. We used our underwater camera. I'll post those in the next post as the last post for Day 3! For now, here's Karen at the entrance to the hotel

Karen hates it when we go places because I'm the one with the camera and camcorder and we end up with NO pictures of me and no video of me--just her. So here is a picture of me before we went out to eat at L&L's (I ate there at least three times while I was there)

This is by far, the best place to eat on O'ahu--hands down. We always went to the one in Wahaiwa (just south of the Dole plantation by like five minutes drive).