After hiking Diamond Head, it gave us a large appetite. So we headed down to Waikiki and ate at the Wailana Coffee House Coctail Lounge. And oh my, oh MY was that not the best breakfast I have ever had in my entire life. We got the all you can eat coconut pancakes with coconut syrup, two piece of bacon, and two eggs cooked to order. All I can say is YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you in words how good it was. But if anyone is ever in O'ahu, you MUST MUST MUST try them!!!! Karen and I actually went to an ABC store in Waikiki later in the week and bought TWO bottles of coconut syrup for when we get back home.

At any rate, after our best breakfast EVER, we headed back to the north shore and on our way there, stopped by the Dole plantation. I've never seen the Dole plantation nor a pinapple plant. I know they didn't grow on trees, but rather, on bushes, but I had never seen one with my own two eyes. Well, that is, until day 2 came along!


Just some interesting pinapple facts.

Is he trying to compare himself to a pinapple?!!??!