a moment. You have to admit that there's something pretty cool about a boy arriving at an age where he'll reach his hand out and grab anything he finds--including muddy, slimy frogs. That's life as a boy though--dirt loving, beast hunting, adventure seeking, imagination savy, and always riding the fine line between wildly fun and partially insane.

Camm (the elder) gave Cameron (the younger) the head lamps you see him and Rich sporting.
We didn't get much use out of them while we were visiting, but thinking back, we sure could have used them at the lake when we went skiing or when we went kayacking down the river (the sun went down before we reached our finish point).As a last picture, we've got Cameroon and his caterpillars
he caught. I think one mistappeared because Susan swears there were three to begin with and somehow only two remained when I took this picture. I'd have a picture on here if I could capture the intensity and imagination he has--but you can't put a picture on here that would give you the full breadth of his never-ending, story telling skills. Farewell Cameroon! We miss you. Stop by in Houston anytime and I'll take you to Brazos National Park where the alligators roam the park freely. Perhaps you can protect me.