Saturday, July 09, 2022

Southern California Trip

 For years I wanted to take our kids to Southern California where I grew up - and we finally got the chance! My parents met us there and we all stayed in an airbnb in Anaheim. We had such a fun time! We showed the kids all the places we used to go as a family, and all the places I took Jason while we were dating. It was beautiful weather, great company, and beautiful scenery. We went to the museum where my dad worked for 22 years, we snorkeled at Catalina Island, we rode the waves at Huntington Beach, we went to Disneyland, we saw the tide pools and grunion run at Cabrillo Beach Museum, and we hiked the mountains above my old house - and visited my old neighborhood and home. 

It was a great trip with so many incredible memories. So much was the same, but many things were different. We feel so lucky to show our kids around Southern California!