Fall! We love fall around here. Halloween is a favorite holiday and the weather
finally gets a little cooler. We always visit a local pumpkin patch to pick out our
carving pumpkins. They make it so fun with a scary maze and activities for kids.
And they're super nice about kids handling all the pumpkins.
Claire LOVED being able to pick up the tiny ones!
She loaded up about 20 into our cart before we had to stop her.
She was unsure what to make of the scary maze....
I think it's funny Grant is now tall enough to see over the walls!!!
Claire loves to ride things, and the pumpkins were no exception!!
Every time we went to a store with costumes, she loved trying on the animal ones.
Our church Halloween Party!
Halloween night we carved pumpkins. Claire was so excited, until we starting
cleaning them out. For some reason that was super weird to her and she kept
saying "no, no!" She would not touch it for anything!
She loved them again after we were done. I wish I knew what she was thinking
when we carved them!!
After dinner it was pouring rain. We were almost ready to go out the door. So we're
watching a Halloween Garfield movie trying to wait for a break in the rain. Pretty
quickly it stopped, and thankfully we got a good hour, almost 2 to go trick or
treating. We got so lucky, because starting at about 9 pm it poured all night!
Claire the ghost! She loved this costume I made for her. She wanted to wear it so much
before Halloween and she loves to wear it after too.
Poor Claire is all wet! She absolutely LOVED trick to treating. She quickly got
the hang of it and loved running from house to house, loved seeing all our neighbors
and friends, and all the costumes of the other kids. We all had a blast, even if it was wet!
While I put Claire to bed, Grant went to a party and Chase and Jason handed out candy.
They loved scaring the older kids. A few adults too! I would not want to get candy
from this dark garage with two silent clowns sitting there!!
Hope you had as much fun as we did! Happy Halloween!!
















































