Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter!

We had a fabulous Easter! We played with friends, decorated eggs, swam, had 2 
Easter feasts, and of course did tons of confetti eggs.

I had Jason take a picture of the girls before we left, and it turned out great!
I love this picture! I love it that we're matching (not on purpose too!)
Such a cute baby girl. :) 


Swimming and eating and playing with friends 






Claire loves the water! Of course she doesn't want to be held, 
but she doesn't understand she can't swim yet!










Chase was learning how to make this dog do tricks. For a kid who is scared 
of dogs, he had a great time and was very impressed. 



Dying eggs!



Easter egg hunt!















Once the eggs were dry, we put faces on them




After dinner, the boys were testing their skills trying not to get wet



But of course we had to dump them in  :)







Then they had so much fun swimming in their clothes!




Fire and smores



The next morning we did Easter morning at our house



We had to practically hold Claire down for a picture, she was so excited to touch all the stuff!







Here's me telling her no to eating the paper grass...and her wondering if I really mean it.....





Easter pictures!








Easter egg hunt #2!







And everyone's favorite part, confetti eggs!
















 We hope you had as much fun as we did! Happy Easter!