Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Chase turns 7!!!

I know I say this every year, but WHERE does the time go?
I feel conflicted - as much as I want it to slow down and I have these awesome memories
of them being small and hilarious and cute, each year brings so many NEW
fun memories and I love my kids more each year. But still! AGH! So old!!!

Chase is hilarious. He's still into scary things and loves to draw and invent. 
He's getting to be quite the climber and will climb anything he can find.
He's got an awesome memory and an incredible vocabulary.
He loves hiking and being outside, and is suddenly interested in learning
to catch and throw and be more into sports like Grant.
We love him so much! Happy birthday buddy!



Chase got to stay home from school so we did his presents early.








 Grant made this and I thought it was so cute!
 


Donuts for breakfast!



One of his favorite gifts was odds and ends to invent with...and his own stash of gloves. 




Annual tradition at Chuck-e-Cheese! I love it that they still are so excited to go.
We picked up Grant at school and met Jason there. It was so cold this day!









 Chase requested store bought cupcakes that he saw that were bright blue with sprinkles.
I was a little hurt at first, but honestly? They were soooo good! 
 





His first pet! He wanted a goldfish so we went to pick two out. So fun!