Friday, December 16, 2016

December Fun

We love the holidays around here. Light, movies, treats, 
traditions, the tree - it's all so fun!
Here's what we did leading up to Christmas break

So you know there's going to be lots of baby girl pictures right?
I mean look at that face!



Before it got warm, Claire and I would go on lots of walks.




When the boys were home, we'd take them along too. :)











So cute!





Haha, her hair is hilarious!



Jason started working on a project for Claire's room - her bed! So excited!



These two are so cute together. She laughs more and smiles more for Grant
than anyone. She ADORES him. And he her. They play a lot and if she's ever sad I 
look for Grant and she's instantly happy! They are so so so cute together.



Getting some house chores done...love that Grant is learning/willing to help.




And of course Grant with his "friends"....





We let her open her Christmas presents early and she loves this exersaucer!




Gingerbread house time! Such a fun tradition.








Jason taking a break and giving Claire a ride...


Look how cute these guys are???



Christmas dresses! Grandma bought her Christmas dresses so she wore a different
one for each of our school, church, and neighborhood Christmas parties.
Adorable! I can't get enough!